- How can I make a reservation?
Email email@example.com or call 408 893-9621
- Is there a minimum stay period?
Yes, minimum stay is 7 nights during high season and holidays, 5 nights during low season. Shorter stays can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Are there housekeeping services available?
The condo is cleaned before you check in and after you check out. Weekly or daily maid service is available for an additional charge.
- What is the method of transaction?
We accept personal checks. If you want to use a credit card, we can invoice you thru Paypal for an additional fee (3% for US and 4% for non-US).
- Is there free parking available?
Yes, a parking permit is available at the front desk which remains valid during your whole stay. The front desk is open until 5 pm on weekdays and until 9 pm on weekends. It is closed from 12:00 to 1 pm for lunch.
- Will I need to bring my own towels?
No, towels and linens are furnished for your stay.
- How can I find what the condos are equipped with?
Navigate to the individual condo page to see what each room is equipped with.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time is after 4 PM and Checkout time is 11 AM
- Checkout procedure?
Please load the dishwasher and start it before you leave. Please take your garbage and recyclables down. The cleaners will pick up used towels and linens and take care of cleaning the unit.
- Breakfast the day after you arrive?
There is a restaurant in the Sands of Kahana which is the building next door. You can get pancakes, etc.
A coffee shop in the Kahana plaza kitty corner from our building has coffee and danish.
There is a McDonalds also in the Kahana plaza.
- Amenities to rent?
Boss Frogs is across the street where you can rent snorkels, boogie boards and surfboards.
A fast mart is behind the gas station for quick grocery items, etc.
- Is the beach sandy and can we go for walks on the beach?
We have a sandy beach but winter storms cause beach erosion.
Please see UPDATE ON STATUS OF BEACH
- How do I get to the beach?
You take the elevator down to the 1st floor and go down the hallway away from the exit and you are right on the beach.