Enjoy a Maui Vacation Close to Everything
Tips On Our Favorite Things To Do In Maui, Hawaii
- The resort also has a swimming pool if you’d prefer to swim there instead of in the ocean.
- FLEMING BEACH, near the Ritz Carlton in Napili has high waves which are great for boogey boarding or just jumping the surf .
- THE BLACK ROCK beach near the Sheraton in KA'ANAPALI is great for snorkeling. There are paid tours that you can also take for snorkeling to MOLOKINI.
- CELEBRATION OF THE ARTS AT THE RITZ CARLTON, KAPALUA ON MAR 30, 31, 2018
- TROPICAL PLANTATION is great to visit to see the lovely tropical plants, have pineapple tasting and the desserts there are wonderful!!
- Sunset at the HALEAKALA volcano is a sight not to be missed. Do take some warm clothing with you as it gets chilly up there.
- The ULELENA SHOW and WARREN & ANNABELLE'S’s MAGIC SHOW in Lahaina are both excellent evening events.
- Best “Hawaiian” luaus are Feast at Lele’s 866-244-5353 or feastatlele.com or Old Lahaina Luau 800-248-5828 or www.oldlahainaluau.com
- ROY's in KA’ANAPALI has a chocolate soufflé to die for – make reservations if you’re planning to have dinner – it is a little pricey…
- The WHALE WATCH by Pacific Whale Foundation (pacificwhale.org or 1-800-942-5311) has a naturalist on board and is a fantastic experience.
- The WHALE WATCH by Captain Steve's uses a raft which is an exciting trip
- There is a Farmer’s market down the street – on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Sunset at the Valley Isle Resort beach with the “Sundowners” is a delight!!
- Owners, guests, and even some neighbors get together at the beach to watch the sunset. They bring their drinks, mingle and visit and at sunset, those who can blow their conches to celebrate the end of another magnificent day!!! This tradition has been followed for years now and we affectionately call the regulars “sundowners”.
- Lunch at Leilani’s or Hula Grill at Whaler’s Village in KA'ANAPALI is wonderful.
- Pupu’s at the Seahouse in Napili is a good leisurely afternoon activity.
- KAPALUA has lovely hiking trails. You can pick up a map at the KAPALUA activity center.
Top 10 Maui Attractions
- Whale Watching
- Road to Hana
- Snorkel Trip to Molokini
- Sunrise at Mt. Haleakala
- Maui Ocean Center
- Sunset Dinner & Cocktail Cruise
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Visit Historic Paia Town & North Shore
- Spa Day
- Kapalua hiking and zip line adventures
Click HERE for more to do in Maui!
Top 10 Maui Restaurants
- Mama's Fish House
- Lahaina Grill
- Ka'ana Kitchen
- Ritz Carlton restaurants
Click HERE for more dining options in Maui!
HI GE Tax ID: GE-146-970-2144-01
HI TA Tax ID: TA-146-970-2144-01